Location: Energy Fieldhouse
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
Time: 3:00 pm
MVHS or KCCC tassels and cords only
No decorating graduation caps this year
- Doors for guests will be open at 2:00 p.m.
- There will be seating for 3,500 guests.
Class of 2022 Senior Meeting
Prom Venue - Ariel Foundation Park- Prom is 8:00 pm to 11:00pm on May 14th. Tickets can only be purchased before or after school from Mrs. McClure - no tickets will be sold during school. Ticket sales will be May 2nd - May 13th in room 122 before or after school only!!!!! Seniors may only purchase tickets for themselves and their date. Tickets will be $20.00 a piece. If tickets are bought at the door, they will cost $40.00 a piece. Out of town applications will not be accepted at the door.
- Cap, Gown, tassel - Order from Jostens. If you have already ordered, but not received…they can be picked up in the office.
- The 2022 Yearbook is available for $60 from www.jostensyearbooks.com
- Handshake form - Submit by May 13th (Need signature of the teacher you choose.)
- Parking for graduation - graduate parking will be in the parking lot between high school and middle school.
- There are no tickets to get into graduation this year.
- Fees owed - Payments can only be made in cash or money order. If fees are not paid, your diploma will not be in its cover. If you owe KCCC fees, those fees need to be paid to KCCC. Payment cannot be made on graduation day.
- The list of seniors that are Graduating with Honors is posted outside of the Guidance Office. If you think you should be on that list, check it out before it is too late.
Seniors last day in classes is May 19th.
Graduation Practice- is May 20th at 9:00 a.m. in the fieldhouse.
Graduation is on Sunday, May 22 at 3 pm in the field house. Please be at the High School gym by 1:45 pm.
Formal names are used for your diploma and called out at graduation. The name used is the name on your birth certificate.
If you are taking online courses and not yet finished, see your counselor immediately.
Awards programs - It is extremely important that you attend, if invited.
- Academic Booster Club Awards are May 9th at the MVNU Chapel.
- Senior Awards Night is May 19th.
If you are receiving scholarships that you have applied for outside of school please complete the form through the Spring Senior Questionnaire on the guidance page (final transcript will be sent based on info). Please complete the questionnaire by the end of today.
Even if you are not planning to attend college, we need to know your future plans. Please complete the questionnaire.
Request transcripts directly from CCP institutions (COTC, Kenyon or MVNU), once grades are finalized.