Mount Vernon City Schools provides regular communications, announcements, and updates through multiple channels of written and electronic media.
- District and Building Level Websites
- InstantConnect automated notification service
- OneView Parent Portal
- Telephone - personal phone calls
- District and Building Social Media Sites
- District and Building Newsletters
Classroom teachers notify parents and students through many similar platforms used by the district as well as Google Classroom. While staff may choose to use different software platforms to provide information such as ClassDojo and Remind, Instant Connect will be the primary communication tool used by MVCSD.