Due to the COVID 19 situation, the Kindergarten registration process has changed for the 2020-2021 school year. The home attendance area building will now call parents to schedule an appointment during the summer months. Registration appointments will begin in August.
- Twin Oak .... . . .740-393-5970
- East ... .740-393-5985
- Columbia . ... 740-393-5975
- Pleasant Street ... ..740-393-5990
- Wiggin Street .. 740-427-4262
- Dan Emmett ......... 740-393-5950
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! At your enrollment appointment, you will need a number of identification and personal documents to complete the registration.
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency in one of these forms:
- mortgage statement
- utility bills: gas/electric/water
- property tax statement
- Immunization Requirements
- Current IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable). In accordance with Ohio Revised Code 3313.67.2 and the Missing Children’s Act, the parent/guardian must provide a certified copy of the divorce decree and parenting plan allocating parental rights and responsibilities and/or other documents allocating custody or guardianship.
If you have any questions, please contact home attendance area building or registrar, Deb Doup. firstname.lastname@example.org 740.397.7422 x 6000